Admire 360º views from the deck and see the Sydney skyline lit up at night, including the CBD and Barangaroo's towering skyscrapers, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and glamorous city-side suburbs. Dinner is a thoughtful affair, with chefs highlighting the multicultural influences that make Sydney's cuisine so special. Fresh NSW and Aussie ingredients...
- * 3-hour dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour
- * 3-course menu served with some of NSW most prestigious wine selections
- * Chef-designed menu featuring seasonal and regionally sourced ingredients
- * Premium wine selection
- * Soft drinks, coffee, tea
- * Additional drinks (available for purchase onboard)
- * There is limited space available for storing prams. There is limited space available for storing prams. * Please mention the name on your booking to the crew and present your booking confirmation. * Cruises depart from King Street Wharf No. 8, Darling Harbour * Please make sure to arrive 30mins before the starting time/time slot * There is limited space available for storing prams. Please advise reservations staff when arriving
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.