Inspired by the Australian landscape and way of life our Plaza Premium Lounge is located at Sydney International Airport, Terminal 1 Departures, opposite Gates 25-26, featuring a comfortable lounge area with views out to the runway and casual dining areas.
Our all-inclusive entry offers a range of services including our fully tended Aero Bar serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, barista-made coffee, a generous selection of made-to-order bar snacks or guests can choose from the freshly prepared food highlighting both local and international cuisine. While we are open to serve you, your hea...
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower. Workstation with Internet access Comfortable seating area with international TV Channels, newspapers and magazines
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- A valid boarding pass is required for passengers to access the lounge.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Sydney International Airport T1
- Terminal 1, International Departures, opposite Gates 25-26.