There's no finer way to see Tallinn. A full 120-meters above sea level, the city's Skywheel elevates you to a unique vantage point. Gaze out from your comfortable gondola for a view of Estonia's medieval capital, Lake Ülemiste, and the Baltic Sea as it stretches away toward Finland. Your 15-minute ride is a brief but worthwhile new perspective. Th...
- * 12-15 minutes in the Skywheel of Tallinn
- * Food and drinks
- * Any other attraction or expenses inside Super SkyPark
- * Access to the commercial areas like the 21+ lounge or the Baby Room
- * Go to the 5th floor of the T1 Mall of Tallinn * Show your smartphone ticket at the cafe next to the Skywheel
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.