Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. Busch Gardens is a unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos with thousands of animals representing more than 200 species and exciting seasonal events all year providing unr...
- * Entrance ticket to Busch Gardens Tampa
- * Access to all rides and attractions
- * All-Day Dining Deal (if selected): entrée, one side, and beverage. Once every 90 minutes through the line, until 30 min before closing. Specialty dines not included
- * Lockers (available on-site for a fee)
- * Parking (available on-site for a fee)
- * Special activities and upgrades
- * Bags, backpacks & packages are subject to a security check at the entrance * Lockers available for a fee * Please check the hours of operation on the provided link on your voucher * Park maps are available onsite * Food, flavored drinks, glass bottles, weapons, knives, sharp objects & any hazardous items or materials not allowed in. Water bottles allowed All-Day Dining Deal (if selected): You can eat once every 90 minutes, up until 30 minutes before each restaurant's closing time. * Children under 3 get in for free, no ticket required * Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult * Some rides have height restrictions of between 42'/128cm and 56'/170cm * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance * A valid photo ID must be presented at the entrance * Opening times vary, please make sure to check the hours before your visit * Click here for the most up to date hours: https://buschgardens.com/tampa/park-info/theme-park-hours/
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.