Soar high over Freycinet National Park, home to dramatic pink granite mountains, secluded bays, crystal clear waters and pristine white beaches.
Tasmania’s most iconic white sand beach – Wineglass Bay, is the highlight of this scenic tour – the aerial view is truly spectacular and an unforgettable experience. Leaving the peninsula, we fly over the seal colony of Ile Des Phoques and continue towards our destination Maria Island. We'll land and set off on an exploration of the tranquil islan...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, camera, swimming costume and cash or credit card for souvenirs or any optional activities.
We recommend bringing waterproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and footwear with rubber soles. Please bring a bottle of water.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.