Enter the Old City through the Zion gate walking through the Armenian Quarter to the Byzantine Cardo and then onto the Kotel or Western Wall. Next, follow the stations of the cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher before enjoying the markets in the old city. Upon arrival in Bethlehem switch to a local guide and walk through Manger Square to the...
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or at private address
- Private transfers
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fee
- Road tolls
- Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please confirm the pick-up point and time with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- 2. Armenian Quarter
- 3. Byzantine Cardo
- 4. Church of Nativity
- 5. Jewish Quarter
- 6. Muslim Quarter
- 7. Via Dolorosa
- 8. Western Wall
- 9. King David's Tomb
- 10. Mount Zion
- 11. Manger Square