- Enjoy exhilarating water park activities! Perfect for all ages to have fun
- Benefit from unlimited access to over 90 different attractions
- Experience the famed, and Nickelodeon's signature, green slime
Once you step in, you can spend the entire day enjoying Sunway Lagoon amusement park.Immerse yourself within the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park and Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon – Asia's 1st Nickelodeon-themed park.
- Entrance ticket
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test, Online tickets Where: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Meeting point: Please meet by making yourself known at the entry area of Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. What to remember: After booking confirmation, you'll receive an email containing the PDF ticket to present at the entrance of the parkAt check-out, please provide your name as written on your ID/passportFree admission and no ticket needed for infants under 2The ticket is valid on the day indicatedRe-entry to the park is not allowed and all park visitors' wristband tags will be removed upon exitOpening times (subject to change): Wednesday to Monday 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.