- Skip the hassle and secure your timely visit at Petronas Twin Towers
- Stroll at Sky Bridge and ascend the world's tallest twin towers
- Visit King Palace, National Monument, and National Mosque
- Learn Malaysian History and Culture from your guide
With various hotel pick-up options throughout the day, this tour is the perfect option for you to secure your tour at Petronas Twin Towers. On this tour, you will not only have a chance to visit Petronas Towers but also you will also explore many other Malaysian Architects (ancient and modern) such as Merdeka Square, National Monument, National Mos...
- Entrance Tickets to Sky Bridge and Observation Deck, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Skip-the-line tickets, Driver guide, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase), Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Skip the line is for purchasing entrance tickets but you will still need to queue up for the check-inPlease confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after bookingOption 1: Please note this option is applied for a maximum of one adultOption 2: Please note this option is applied for a minimum of two adults and a maximum of three adultsOption 3: Please note this option is applied for a minimum of four adults and a maximum of fifteen adults When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease be ready at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the pickup time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.