From cloud-piercing skyscrapers to stunning cultural monuments – Kuala Lumpur has it all. With this half-day tour, you'll be carted to the city's iconic sights for photo ops in a comfortable sightseeing bus. Gawk at the rocket-like Petronas Towers, and see the golden domes of Istana Negara. Visit the National Monument, National Museum, and the Sul...
- * Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Kuala Lumpur city centre
- * Transportation in a van
- * Walking tour of Kuala Lumpur
- * English-speaking guide/driver
- * Entrance tickets to most sites
- * Entrance to the National Museum
- * Visit to observation deck of the Petronas Twin Towers
- * Tour operator will contact you after booking to arrange pick-up (only possible from hotels in KL city center) * The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day * This tour is not private and may include other guests. * This SIC itinerary is arranged according to the number of participants on the day (car/van/minibus) Itinerary: * Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop) * Kuala Lumpur Craft Center * Cocoa Boutique * King's Palace (photo stop) * National Monument * National Museum (entrance fee not included) * National Mosque (photo stop) * Sultan Abdul Samad Building * Tours are in English, in shared vehicles. Minimum 2 guests * Infant (0-2) can join for free, no ticket required * The tour operator will contact you by email after booking to arrange your hotel pick-up, which will be between 08:45 and 09:00, or 13:45 and 14:00 (depending on the timeslot selected) * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when you are picked up * Please be ready in your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes prior to the pick-up time agreed upon * In case of emergency or if the vehile does not arrive in more than 10 minutes, please call +6019-339 8699. * Please make sure your mobile phone number is active and able to contacted during the travel period * The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day * Bring a hat/cap, sunglasses and sunblock lotion * Please keep your belongings and try not to bring valuables, you will be responsible for all damages and loss.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.