- Explore the city with your driver-guide
- Customize your route to suit your interests
- Marvel at the spectacular Petronas Twin Towers
- Climb to the Batu Caves where thousands of Hindus worship
- Admire the beautiful monuments and splendid landmarks of Kuala Lumpur
Learn how the city's architecture unveils its character as you travel to icons like the Petronas Twin Towers, the National Monument, and the Central Market. Customize your itinerary as per your desired attractions to visit. You can consult with your chauffeur before starting your trip.Get picked up from your hotel by your guide and begin your tour ...
- English-speaking driver/guide, Private transportation, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Kids go free Local touch Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refundPlease confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.