With the rainforest below you, ride to the hilltop entertainment resort of Genting Highlands on the longest and fastest cable car in South East Asia. At the high-altitude casino, breathe in the cool mountain air and try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, or Roulette. Choose to spend time in Genting Highlands theme park, among the oldest in Malaysia, pa...
- * Pick-up and drop-off from hotels (only within Kuala Lumpur city centre limits and Bukit Bintang area)
- * English-speaking guide/driver
- * Return ticket for Genting Skyway cable car
- * Genting Highlands theme park ticket
- * Entrance to shows
- * Meals and Drinks
- * Wi-Fi in vehicles
- * Not suitable for people with back or heart problems and wheelchair users. * Shorts, Sleeveless shirts, Open-toed shoes are not allowed. * Person below 21years old are not allowed into casino. * This tour is not private and may include other guests * The timeline and order of activities are not fixed and is subjected to weather conditions, human traffic and may be rearranged to best meet operational needs Itinerary: * 09:00 Hotel pick up within Kuala Lumpur City Center and Bukit Bintang area * 10:00 Visit Batu Cave Temple, see the golden statue of Murugan (**Short Pant & Short Skirt are not allowed**) * 11:00 Stopover for Local Product Shop (max 20min) * 12:00 Drop off at Awana SkyWay. Take by the skyway cable car over the tropical rainforest. * Stopover for Visit Chin Swee temple * Free time at Genting Highland * 17:00 Assembly and pick up transfer back to Kuala Lumpur * 18:30 Hotel drop off within Kuala Lumpur City Center and Bukit Bintang area * You will be contacted after booking to arrange your pick-up in Kuala Lumpur City Center or Bukit Bintang area * Kids under 2 join for free * Minimum 2 guests per tour * You will be contacted by email after booking to arrange your hotel pick-up (Kuala Lumpur City Center and Bukit Bintang area only) * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when you are picked up * In case of an emergency or if the vehicle does not arrive in more than 10 minutes, please call +6019-339 8699. * Please make sure your mobile phone number is active and able to contacted during the travel period * You will have to remove your shoes before entering the temple * Please wear comfortable walking shoes for the hike up to the Batu Caves
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.