- Get 2-for-1 admission to Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Admire aerial metropolitan views from the world's tallest twin towers
- Skip the line and enjoy the view from Kuala Lumpur Tower
Explore Kuala Lumpur's two most iconic skyscrapers for one price with this combination entry to the Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower. Explore Kuala Lumpur’s two most iconic skyscrapers for one price with this combination entry to the Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower. Both of these towers rank among the tallest in the world and...
- Entrance tickets for Sky Bridge and Observation deck of Petronas Twin Towers, Entrance tickets for the Observation deck of Kuala Lumpur Tower, Official tickets delivery at your hotel, Wheelchair accessible
- Sky Box at Kuala Lumpur Tower (15 USD per person)
- Skip the line Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Petronas Twin Tower, Lower Ground (Concourse) Level, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Meeting point: Your official tickets will be delivered to the hotel reception or concierge. Please contact the local operator to provide your hotel name and address. You'll find their contact details in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please note that only observation deck tickets for Kuala Lumpur Tower will be providedPetronas Twin Towers tickets will be confirmed by the local operator for a fixed day and time slotYou can visit the Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck any day and timeIf you want to upgrade the tickets to Sky Box, you can do it directly at the counter by paying an additional charge of around USD15.00 per person
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.