Experience the beauty and vibrancy of Kuala Lumpur after dark. On this illuminating night-time tour, you'll board an open-top bus and journey across the city, hopping on and off whenever you like. There's something dazzling around every corner. Stops include Saloma Link Bridge, KL Tower, Chinatown, Central Market, Little India, KL Sentral, Nationa...
- * 2 hour excursion with same pick up and drop location
- * Three to four photo-stops at selected locations
- * Live commentary
- * Wheelchair and baby stroller facilities
- * Air-conditioned space area
- * Attraction admission fees
- * Raincoat
- Smoking, eating, and drinking is strictly prohibited on the bus. * Free seating concept, first come first served basis * No food & drinks allowed (except for mineral water) Itinerary: * Sg Wang Plaza (Pickup & Drop Point) * Saloma Link * KL Tower * China Town * Central Market * Little India * KL Sentral * National Palace * Merdeka Square * River of Life * Istana Budaya * KLCC * Children under 5 ride for free without seat, no ticket needed. * Only available for those who completed 2nd Dose Vaccine. * Facemask, Temperature screening is mandatory. Show your smartphone ticket at the Bukit Bintang kiosk (Stop 1), at the main entrance of Sungei Wang mall (opposite Park Royal hotel), to receive your physical ticket.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.