- Visit an ocean of discovery in the heart of the city's 'Golden Triangle'
- Marvel at over 5000 different water and land creatures in their natural habitat
- Go on a journey whilst learning about the diverse biosphere
Spend the day within a state-of-the-art oceanarium showcasing over 5000 different aquatic and land-bound creatures in their natural habitats with this ticket. Once inside, you'll be within a sprawling 60,000-square-foot space. Plus, you'll walk through a 90-meter transparent tunnel.Smile as you come face to face in the Living Ocean exhibit with ove...
- Entrance ticket
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test, Online tickets Where: Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Meeting point: Please meet by making yourself known at the entry area of Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur. What to remember: Know in advance:infants under the age of 3 can join for free and without needing a ticketplease complete your booking providing the local supplier with your name at checkoutafter your booking has been confirmed, you'll receive another email at least 24 hours before your travel date containing a PDF ticket which you'll have to present in order to gain entry to the attractionthe Aquaria KLCC will be closed early to public entry for a private function on Thursday, 5th October 2023, from 4pm onwardsRemember to bring:a valid ID or passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.