- Become an artist for the day and create your own shibori art
- Learn the authentic method using provided equipment
- Have fun in a group activity with your family, friends or colleagues
Learn the process of folding and dyeing textiles and take home your finished product.This ancient Japanese art shares similarities to tie-dye, using the process of dyeing fabric, alongside the method of tying or clamping to produce repeating patterns. You will practice three different Shibori techniques - square, triangle, and snakeskin.You will th...
- Drinks, Use of equipment, Snacks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Batik Boutique, 62-1 First Floor, The Row, Jalan Doraisamy 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Meeting point: Look for Batik Boutique Studio, located across the street from Sheraton Hotel and Quill City Mall. Use stairs next to the boutique to go up to the studio.The best transport method to reach the studio is by Grab or the LRT/Monorail. Get off the LRT stop at Dang Wangi station, and walk for 8 mins. While on Monorel, get off at the stop Medan Tuanku and walk for 4 mins. What to remember: Guests must be at least 13 years old to participate in this activityUpon arrival, you will choose 1 product to work on : tumblers insert, silk scarf or journalAvoid white clothing to the workshopNot your created product(s) may be ready to be collected on a later day from the date of the workshop
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.