- Be dazzled by the diversity of Kuala Lumpur
- Learn about the history and atrocities of war that has put a stamp of commemoration throughout Malaysia
- See more landmarks of this thriving city, often forgotten yet just as interesting
Tour starts at Masjid Negara, one of the country’s largest mosques and proceed to Tugu Negara, a war memorial honouring those who perished in conflict, as well as other historical sites, including National Museum and Thean Hou Temple.
- English-speaking driver cum guide, Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, All applicable taxes and service charges, Pick-up/drop-off from Kuala Lumpur City Hotels, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance and donation fees, Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Free cancellation Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: You will be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city. Please provide your correct hotel pickup details and your contact number at the checkout. Please be ready and wait at the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to tour timing. What to remember: Know in advance:this is a small group tour of 6 people maximumpickup/drop-off services are not for private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodationsthe local tour operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavorable weather conditions or situations where they are forced to make alterations to guarantee safetyvisits to mosques may not be possible on Fridays, so alternatives may be planned
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.