- Discover a water park home to the world's largest man-made beach and high-octane slides.
- Get an adrenaline fix on the high-octane rides in the Extreme Zone and Scream Zone.
- Enjoy World of Adventure and Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon have multiple attractions
Continue to the Sunway Lagoon Amusement Park, where you’ll find Malaysia’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge, and rides that swing in full, 360-degree arcs. See more than 150 species of animals from around the world in the Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park, and learn about the creatures in a Wildlife Theater and educational wildlife encounters.Enter t...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, Contactless payment, The staff has passed a covid test Where: 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Meeting point: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park ticket counter. What to remember: Please note that you'll need to arrange your own transportation to the venuePlease note that admission doesn’t include G-Force, Go Kart or Bungy JumpPark opening hours are from 9 am to 5 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.