- Enjoy a day trip to the tranquil fishing village of Crab Island
- Explore the markets, restaurants and temples at your pace
- Indulge in a delicious seafood lunch served with Chinese tea
Enjoy a peaceful and picturesque ferry ride from Port Klang to Crab Island (Pulau Ketam) and explore an authentic place on a quick gateway from Kuala Lumpur together with a local driver-guide.Don't miss the opportunity to experience a different side of Malaysia's fisherman lifestyle and top it all off with freshly caught seafood at a local restaura...
- Boat ride, Seafood lunch, Roundtrip transportation, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Pickup from hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Please provide your hotel address at checkout and confirm the pickup details directly with the local operator after booking. What to remember: The tour requires a minimum of 2 adults per bookingOption 1: 2-3 adults (price per person)Option 2: 4-6 adults (price per person)Option 3: 7-15 adults (price per person)Please confirm the pickup details directly with the local operator. You will find their contact information in the voucher after bookingThe tour may be canceled at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or adverse weather conditions. You will be refunded if the tour is canceledVegetarian food is available upon request at the time of booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.