- Visit the colorful little India neighborhood
- Explore the street market in the Masjid India quarter
- Haggle in Chinatown, one of the city's most famous shopping areas
- Explore the food stalls of the Central Market independently
Visit the bustling markets and bazaars of Chinatown and Little India (Jalan Masjid India) and stroll past street vendors at Central Market.Brickfields, a small-to-medium-sized town and residential neighborhood located just outside the city center, known as Little India due to the high percentage of Indian residents and businesses. You can shop for ...
- English-speaking driver/guide, Private transportation, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Private Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Prices must be intended per personOption 1: 1 participantOption 2: 2-3 participantsOption 3: 4-6 participantsOption 4: 7-15 participantsIn the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refundPlease confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.