- Watch how thousands of fireflies light up the mangroves
- A relaxing drive to the authenticity of Kuala Selangor
- Enjoy Chinese-style seafood dinner
Upon arrival, visit Bukit Melawati, which is a popular tourist attraction and the hill overlooks the Strait of Malacca and it also has a lighthouse, as well as the remains of the Kota Melawati Fort. Next, enjoy a Chinese-style local seafood dinner, before boarding a boat for the highlight of the evening – firefly watching. Cruising up stream, you w...
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle, English-speaking driver cum guide, Joint boat tour to see the fireflies, Seafood dinner at a local restaurant (food only), All applicable taxes and service charges, Pick-up and drop-off from Kuala Lumpur city hotel, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description, Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: You will be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city. Please provide your correct hotel pickup details and your contact number at the checkout. Please be ready and wait at the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to tour timing. What to remember: Know in advance:this is a small group tour of 6 people maximumpickup/drop-off services are not for private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodationsthe local tour operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavorable weather conditions or situations where they are forced to make alterations to guarantee safetyany dietary requirements during this excursion may not always be possible to confirm in advance and will be based on the choice of the local restaurantthe presence of fireflies during this evening tour cannot be guaranteed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.