- Experience the beauty of both Kuala Lumpur colonial and modern architecture
- Discover the famous Batu Caves and take a selfie with the tallest Hindu god statue in the world
- Enjoy a boat ride and a seafood dinner in the suggestive Kuala Selangor fireflies village
- Feed the silvered leaf monkeys
Discover all about Kuala Lumpur's past and present!After being picked-up from your hotel, you'll leave to discover the metropolis starting from the Petronas Twin Towers, which are the tallest in the world. Then you'll drive pass the so called “Golden Triangle”, the business and shopping area of the Malaysian capital, and you'll move to the Independ...
- Private or shared tour, Pick-up and drop-off, English speaking driver/guide, Boat ticket, Seafood dinner, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Dinner
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Meet your driver in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour What to remember: You can choose between the private or the shared tourTour optionals: demo of a traditional hand-painted "Batik"; visit to the Beryl's Chocolate KingdomThe tour includes pick-up and drop-off services which can be offered for hotels located within a 15 km radius from the Petronas Twin Towers; please, complete your booking providing the tour operators with your hotel name and your phone number
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.