When you think of Spain, dinosaurs likely aren't the first subject that comes to mind. In fact, the Iberian Peninsula, and especially the region of Teruel, is an ideal destination for fervent fossil fans. Dinópolis is a journey through 4.5 billion years. Imagine what it was like to walk with dinosaurs across eight locations as you gaze at giant fo...
- * Entrance to the main Dinópolis center in Teruel
- * Entrance to the other dinosaur centers in the Teruel province (optional, you can add it at checkout). Centers include: Inhóspitak, Legendark, Región Ambarina, Bosque Pétreo, Mar Nummus, Titania, and Valcaria
- * Free parking in all parks
- * The seven other centers in Teruel are Inhóspitak, Legendark, Región Ambarina, Bosque Pétreo, Mar Nummus, Titania, and Valcaria * Please note that each center closes from 14:30-16:00 * The recommended duration of visit is six hours for Dinópolis Teruel, and one hour for each of the other centers. Visiting all eight venues in one day is not feasible * If you choose to visit the other centers, you can enter on any other day of the year before 13 October using the same ticket, so keep it safe! * Last admission into Dinópolis is two hours before closing. For other centers, one hour before closing * Free entry for kids under 4, no ticket required * Reduced tickets available on-site for large families and disabled visitors with a certificate, and companions of disabled visitors from 65% * Scan your tickets directly at the entrance of Dinópolis or any of the centers in case you selected the option Territorio Dinópolis * Once redeemed, keep the ticket safe to visit the other centers (if they are included in your ticket option) * Comfortable shoes recommended * No outside food allowed. There are dining options inside of Dinópolis, but not in the other centers * Free parking in all eight venues
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.