- Explore Thessaloniki at your own pace aboard a double-decker bus with panoramic views
- Hop on and off the bus whenever and wherever you want to see the attractions and sights of your choice
- Take advantage of the flexibility of this 12-month ticket and don't worry if your plans change
There are many monuments to see that are on the UNESCO World Heritage List including mosaics that are considered unique masterpieces of early Christian art. At the church of Agios Dimitrios you will find one of the most famous examples.The City Sightseeing route also passes by the Lefkós Pýrgos, the White Tower of Thessaloniki. This 15th-century Ot...
- 1 day hop-on hop-off bus tour, Audio guide in 12 languages, With audioguide, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Meeting point: Mobile vouchers should be redeemed at stop 1: White Tower - Lefkós Pýrgos. Printed vouchers can be redeemed at any City Sightseeing stop along the route. What to remember: Know in advance:your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchasethe buses run from 10.00 to 18.00 every 30 minutes. The full loop takes 50 minutesplease note that changes in ride times, frequencies and routes may occur at any time and without prior noticeaudioguide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Serbian and Romanian
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.