Seeing is believing, the old saying goes. Not so, at the Museum of Illusions Thessaloniki! This fiendish museum of optical trickery will bamboozle your senses and make you question your own eyes! Step inside, and play fast and loose with your perception of reality across a variety of beguiling illusions. Wander an infinity maze, stagger across a '...
- * Admission to the Museum Of Illusions in Thessaloniki
- * Access to all rooms and installations
- * Intriguing and educational games
- Maximum number of people at the museum is limited, maximum length of stay inside is set at 50 minutes Children <4 get in free, please select a ticket for them. Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Rebooking Policy: To change the day and time of your booking, please contact directly the museum team (email@example.com). Changes can only take place at least 24 hours prior to the day and time of your booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.