The Osumi Canyons have been carved out over millennia by the Osumi River, and are located in the Berat region. These Canyons have walls that reach as high as 150m from the river and show the brilliant colors and layers of earth that have been exposed by the timeless flow of the Osumi.
The river varies in width, depth, and flow, but offers paddlers an interesting ride—particularly in spring when the rains have increased water levels. Spectacular sights await you on this journey. No fewer than eight waterfalls cascade down, showcasing the raw power of the river. This unspoiled, unique place is truly a marvel. The waters run crysta...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please be informed that correct hotel name and check-in date is essential to ensure better service to our guests.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed tour date.