Within this half day tour, guests will be able to experience Japan’s culture, food cuisine and top attractions in Tokyo city. From this tour, guests have better ideas and information on the attractions, if they like to explore it in more in depth later when they have more time in the city. This is a comfortable tour which is suitable especially fo...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please be advised that the tour details will be faxed to your hotel 24 hours in advance and it is your responsibility to pick it up. If you do not receive them, please call the emergency number.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Akihabara
- 2. Ueno Park
- 3. Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade
- 4. Tokyo Skytree
- 5. Rainbow Bridge
- 6. Odaiba