Located on Shibuya Scramble Square, this iconic landmark is facing the world-famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing which not only provides a 360-degree panoramic of Shibuya but also the whole Tokyo’s town. Shibuya Sky comprises three zones: Sky Gate, main access way to the top; Sky Stage, an outdoor observation area; and Sky Gallery, an indoor observati...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Return transfer by guests’ own arrangement
- Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel within Tokyo Area. Please be advised that the tour details will be faxed to your hotel 24 hours in advance and it is your responsibility to pick it up. If you do not receive them, please call the emergency number. For those staying in an Airbnb or private residence without fax facilities, you will receive an email with the departure notice (pick-up time and location) 24 hours prior to the service date. For those staying in an Airbnb or private residence without fax facilities, you will receive an email with the departure notice (pick-up time and location) 24 hours prior to the service date.