Walk a mile in someone else's shoes with a ticket to Bata Shoe Museum, dedicated solely to shoes! Explore impressive exhibitions that will inspire and thrill visitors and shoe-lovers of all ages in architect Raymond Moriyama’s iconic, award-winning building. The museum uses shoes to show the shape-shifting social fabrics of cultures around the wo...
- * Admission to the Bata Shoe Museum and all its exhibitions
- * Free audio guide to download or stream
- * Access to specially ticketed events such as lectures and workshops
- * The museum is open on Sundays with no charge admission (12:00-17:00) * Thursday evenings from 17:00 to 20:00 is PayWhatYouCan, with a suggested donation of $5 Free entrance for children under 5, no ticket required. Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the front desk. * Free WiFi available on-site * Stream the smart guide onto your mobile device by using the museum's WiFi or access it before your visit [by using this link](https://webapp.onspotstory.com/bata "by using this link"). Don't forget to bring your headphones!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.