Once in Mystika Immersive, make your way through seven immersive experiences that will transport you to the wonders of Mexico. Discover bright light installations and eye-catching colors, such as Ascension, Liberation, Poem, Manifesto, Homecoming, Sanctuary, and Maya. After your Mystika Immersive experience, head to the Tulum Archaeological Zone...
- * Mystika Immersive entrance
- * Tulum National Park bracelet
- * Archeological Site of Tulum entrance
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- * Food and drinks
- * Tour guide
- * You can use your Mayan Ruins of Tulum ticket on the same day of your Mystika Immersive visit or the following one * The entry time of the Archaeological Zone is independent of the Mystika Immersive schedules * Kids ages 5 and younger can enter for free * Mexican citizens get discounted tickets onsite with an ID * You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter located next to the entrance of the MYSTIKA IMMERSIVE * The entrance is inside the official parking lot of the Tulum Ruins, located in "Plaza Tulum Magico" **Mystika Immersive:** * Sunday, Monday & Tuesday from 10:00 and last access is 18:30 * Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 10:00 and last access is 19:30 **Tulum Ruins:** * Daily from 10:00 and last access is 14:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.