The best way to see Turin _and_ save time and money! The Mole Antonelliana is now home to the National Museum of Cinema, which is spread across several floors in a unique upward spiral - the architecture in here is something pretty special to look at. Observe the historical progress of world cinema across the different levels! Want to see more o...
- * Skip-the-line admission to the National Museum of Cinema
- * Access to all 3 lines of the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the selected ticket option)
- * Audio guide in the National Museum of Cinema
- * Guided tour of the National Museum of Cinema (available onsite for an extra fee)
- * Museum: last admission: 1 hour before closing * Museum: small dogs on a leash & with a muzzle are allowed * In winter, only the Red Line is operational Stops: ** Red Line: ** * 1) Piazza Castello * 2) Piazza Vittorio Veneto (Mole Antonelliana) * 3) Via Villa della Regina * 4) Monte dei Cappuccini * 5) Medieval District - Scientific Museums * 6) Corso Massimo D'Azeglio * 7) Piazza Carlo Felice * 8) Duomo - Royal Museums - Porte Palatine **Blue Line (Available from April till October):** * 1) Piazza Castello * 2) Via Accademia Albertina * 3) Medieval District - Scientific Museums * 4) Corso Unità d'Italia * 5) Via Nizza * 5s) Stazione FS Lingotto * 6) Corso Sebastopoli * 7) Corso Castelfidardo * 8) Stazione FS Porta Susa **Green Line (Available from April till October):** * 1) Piazza Castello * 2) Stazione FS Porta Susa * 3) Allianz Stadium & Juventus Museum * 4) Venaria Reale * 5) La Mandria Park * 6) Borgo Dora * This combo ticket is only available for adults 26+ * Reduced tickets for visitors under 26 are available onsite * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus. You'll receive one ticket for the bus and one for the National Museum of Cinema * After swapping your voucher, your bus ticket will be activated and valid for 24 or 48 hours * You can visit the museum during the following 24 or 48 hours (depending on the selected ticket option) Hop-on Hop-off Bus: departures from stop 1, Piazza Castello: * Red Line: first departure at 10:00, last at 18:00, buses every 60 minutes * Pick up a bus timetable on one of the buses or at the City Sightseeing office on Piazza Castello * No big bags
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.