Turin is so stuffed with galleries, museums, palaces, and landmarks that getting around town is probably the last thing on your mind. Why not streamline your visit with this handy Hop-on Hop-off pass, which whisks you between sight after unmissable sight? Choose between a 24-hour jaunt or a 48-hour extravaganza!
- * Access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses for 24 or 48 hours (depending od the option selected)
- * Paper route map and timetable
- * Free WiFi on the buses
- * Audio guide on the buses in Italian, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese German, Russian, Chinese
- * Free App "Sightseeing Experience", including City Walking Tour and real-time bus tracker (available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, and German)
- * Large luggage isn't allowed on board * Stops n.2, 5 and 6 Blue Line temporarily suspended Operating Hours: * Line A: buses every 60 minutes **Times are subject to change. Please pick up a current map and exact timetable on the bus** * Kids under the age of 5 ride for free Show your smartphone ticket as you board each City Sightseeing bus. Hop on and off wherever and as often as you like! * [See a map of the different stops](https://www.city-sightseeing.it/public/5c304864-0699-49e0-a41d-6f1232137c76.pdf "") or pick up a timetable on one of the buses * Download the Sightseeing Experience app for [iOS](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sightseeing-experience/id976523594?ign-mpt=uo%3D4 "iOS") or [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.servizioaudiovideo.sightseeingexperience "Android") to get a city map and a real-time bus tracker
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.