- Learn about Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, Piazza Carignano and Mole Antonelliana
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Shared small groups but with high attention to safety
- Discover the highlights of Turin
This 2-hour walking tour is the perfect way to discover Turin with the help of a local and expert guide. Meet with the guide and with your small group in the old town and delve into the history and culture of the wonderful Turin. Your first stop will be Piazza San Carlo: discover the history and the so-called “drawing room” of the city and look at ...
- Bilingual guide (English and Italian) Bilingual guide (English and Italian)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Porta Nuova Railway Station