- Join this journey in time and space and discover Ancient Egypt
- Small group tour for more safety
- Local and expert guide
- See a real Egyptian temple
Located right in the heart of the city in a beautiful and fascinating building, the Egyptian Museum of Turin is the second most important museum in the world for the study of Ancient Egypt and should therefore be a must-see during your stay in this amazing city. Join this private tour for your group only and follow your expert guide through the hal...
- Bilingual guide (English and Italian) Bilingual guide (English and Italian)
- Entrance fee
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Accademia delle Scienze,6