- Paso Garibalsi
- hidden lake
Along national route N°3, in the city of Ushuaia, we begin our route, which goes from the north of the island to climb the Fuegian Andes through valleys covered with peat bogs. We will pass through the Carbajal, Tierra Mayor and Las Cantorras valleys, among others, where in winter it is possible to practice skiing and other winter activities. Also ...
- Passenger insurance
- Round-trip transfer from central hotels in the city of Ushuaia
- Bilingual Guide - Portuguese and Spanish
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Any other services not reported
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with a current photo
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Tour operation - Only in the months of June to September
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.