- Tourist muelle “Don Eduardo Arturo Brisighelli”
- Beagle Channel
- Isla de los Pajaros
- Isla de los Lobos
- Faro Les Eclaireurs
- la Isla Martillo.
Sail the Beagle Channel - Sea Lions Island, Sea Lions Island, Birds Island, Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse ... Continue to the island "Martillo" to observe the penguin colony from the catamaran. We didn't go down to the islands. Departure: Tourist Port "Don Eduardo Arturo Brisighelli". Live the unforgettable experience of sailing through the Beagle Chan...
- Passenger insurance
- Round-trip transfer from Ushuaia's central hotels
- Boarding fees
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Harbor dues
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding- Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other, authenticated by a notary's office
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Tour operated only in the months of: November to March
- Start: 08:00
- Values and availability may change during: Events, holidays and commemorative dates - consult our center to confirm these periods
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.