- Tourist muelle “Don Eduardo Arturo Brisighelli”
- Beagle Channel
- island of wolves
- The Archipielago Bridges
- Faro Les Eclaireurs
- Tunnel Estancia
- La Playa Larga Natural and Cultural Reserve
Departure from the hotel to the tourist pier Don Eduardo Arturo Brisigheli. Navigating the Beagle Channel, you will observe colonies of sea lions and imperial cormorants (local bird) and eventually other species of birds and seagulls, petrels, albatross and geese. If the weather conditions allow, we will make a descent on one of the islands, with t...
- Boarding fees
- Passenger insurance
- Transfer from central city hotels to the port
- Bilingual Guide - Portuguese and Spanish
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding - Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Prices and availability subject to change without notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.