Skip the line and dive into a world of history, art and culture at the Centraal Museum, founded in 1838. See works and pieces from Rietveld to the Utrecht Caravaggists, from Dick Bruna to Moesman, and from Viktor and Rolf to the 1,000-year-old Utrecht ship in the basement.
- * Skip-the-line access to the Centraal Museum Utrecht
- * Access to the temporary exhibitions
- * Entrance to the Miffy Museum
- * Entrance to the Rietveld Schröder House
- Free lockers and wardrobe available at the museum. Kids under 13 get in free, please select a free ticket for them.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.