Armies of ants, indoor electrical storms, dinosaurs and more await at the Science Museum Valencia, located in the city's famous City of Arts and Sciences. Pull on a lab coat, coin a catchphrase, and get ready for a futuristic adventure of mad science (and serious fun) in sunny Valencia. Fast forward time and skip the line with this nifty smartphone...
- * Entrance to the Science Museum
- * Entrance to Oceanogràfic
- * Entrance to Hemisfèric
- * Extra activities (guided visit, space simulator)
- * Under-12s must be accompanied by an adult at all times * No animals, except assistance dogs * Cloakroom service available (only small items will be accepted, a €1 fee applies) * Free entrance without a ticket for kids under 4 * Reduced tickets (15% off) available on-site for students and large families (with valid ID) * Scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstiles. Please note that tablets do not fit in the scanner * If you bought a reduced ticket, don't forget to bring a valid ID or other proof of eligibility * Eating and drinking isn't allowed inside the museum, with the exception of designated areas * You may leave and re-enter the museum on the day of your visit
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.