- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Grouse Mountain
- Take a roundtrip on the mountain's Skyride
- Enjoy seasonal events like owl interpretive sessions or ice skating
In summer, choose from a variety of activities including the round-trip Skyride, visits with the resident Grizzly bears, scenic Peak Chairlift, owl interpretive sessions, access to the Mountain Disc Golf course, and the Kids Tree Canopy for young adventurers. In winter, you can enjoy the striking light installations on the Light Walk, the slopes at...
- Admission to Grouse Mountain, Skyride roundtrip
- Food and beverages
- Instant confirmation e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Meeting point: Please bring a copy of your voucher for your admission ticket. What to remember: Know in advance:Wheelchair and stroller friendly with paved pathways and ramps available (not accessible in the winter months). Please note that there is no elevatorService animals allowedFirst upload is at 9:00 am, last download is at 9:00 pm. Your ticket is valid for 1 round-tripRemember to bring:Comfortable shoes for walking When: Daily
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.