- Admire some of Venice's most important landmarks
- Explore the heart of the historical centre
- Appreciate the grandeur of Piazza San Marco
With so many amazing sights, Venice’s architectural and cultural heritage is best appreciated during a guided tour where all the research has been done for you! And the best way to savor the delightful sights is to travel by foot through the narrow streets and bustling squares of this venerable city. Pause to take in the extravagant buildings whic...
- It is not permitted to enter into Churches, Basilicas, Museums, in shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. St. Mark’s Square
- 2. St Mark's Basilica
- 3. Doge's Palace