- Reveal some seriously special spots like the Teatro la Fenice
- Escape the hustle and bustle and cruise along the more serene parts of the city
- Take to the water and see Venice in all its glory
Uncover some special places such as the Teatro la Fenice, known as the Pheonix and one of the most known Opera houses in Italy, and the Scala de Bovolo, a wonderful spiral staircase covered in arches. Then stroll down to the Rialto Bridge, a stunning marble creation that has rightly captured the imagination of many an artist over the centuries sinc...
- Gondola ride
- Walking Tour
- Please advise the language chosen for the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Teatro la Fenice
- 2. Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo
- 3. Rialto Bridge
- 4. Canale Grande