You will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride on the Grand Canal (S.
Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area). As the city passes around you, your authentic gondola slices the canal water in a quiet rush. Glide along the Grand Canal and venture into small, peaceful waterways. After the gondola ride, there is a guided tour of one of the most majestic cathedrals in the world! On this tour, escorted by...
- Skip the line entrance
- Gondola ride
- Audio-receiver devices is included for groups of 10 people or more
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours.
It is not permitted to enter into Churches, Basilicas, Museums, in shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.