A unique experience where you will taste different italian wines, red and white matched with some some yummy “cicchetto”. The combination between wine and food is wisely chosen by the expert owners of the wine bar You will learn the history and organoleptic characteristics of the local wines that will be matched with yummy finger food prepared wit...
- Live commentary
- Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee with no wait to access the Vatican Museums
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
Please note, the order of sites visited will depend on the tides. In cases of unusually high tides, a tour of the bay will not be possible.
In the unlucky event of bad weather, we will postpone the Tour to the following day.
If you suffer of any food related allergies, please inform us in advance.
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
Please bring a hat
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: