Highlights Small Group Venice Tour of 20 people or fewer for an intimate and engaging experience Licensed Expert English speaking guide Skip-the-line tickets to St Mark's Basilica Headphones when the group has more than 8 participants Featuring an in-depth tour of St. Marks Basilica which is only possible on our small group Best of Venice walking ...
- Skip the line entry to St. Mark's Basilica
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- For safety reasons, visits to St Mark's Basilica may be subject to restrictions.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Backpacks are prohibited inside of St. Mark's Basilica.
The Basilica has strict dress code requirements for both children and adults.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. St Mark's Basilica
- 2. St. Mark's Square
- 3. Doge's Palace
- 4. Bridge of Sighs
- 5. Ponte Pasqualigo
- 6. Santa Maria Formosa
- 7. Ponte del Paradiso
- 8. Salizada San Lio
- 9. Corte Perini
- 10. Campiello San Zulian