- Stroll through the spectacular and ornate Doge's Palace
- Admire the gold mosaics inside St Mark’s Basilica
- The perfect introduction one of the world's most romantic cities
Our tour starts at one of Venice’s must-see sights, Doge’s Palace. Once home to the Duke of Venice and the city’s courts, it is the center of Venetian history – and as one of the world’s oldest republics, that’s quite a history. We’ll explore all the best sights of the palace open to the public, from spectacular works produced on demand by artisti...
- Skip the line entry to the Doge's Palace
- Skip the line entry to St. Mark's Basilica
- Skip the line entrance
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside.
We may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues.
To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this Tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
Shoulders and legs must be covered.
The supplier cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- At the foot of Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs), in front of the Doge's Palace, facing the lagoon.