- Admire Venice’s spectacular architecture
- Experience two distinct ways to see Venice
- Glide along the canals on a gondola tour
Make the most of this extraordinary opportunity to enjoy a guided walk in Venice and a gondola tour to sense the true atmosphere of this incomparable city and be left with unforgettable memories of your visit to Italy. Set out on an exciting adventure from St. Luca Square, as you make your way to Campo San Beneto to see the famous Palazzo Fortuny....
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Campo San Beneto
- 2. Palazzo Fortuny
- 3. San Fantin
- 4. Teatro la Fenice
- 5. Campo Manin
- 6. Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo