- Start off the tour in Murano, well-known for its glass making
- Contemplate the impressive mosaics in Torcello
- Continue through the brightly coloured homes of Burano
These beautiful islands are known throughout the world for their picturesque scenery, handicraft, and history. Departing from the famous St. Mark’s Square by motorboat, the first stop is Murano, where you can see the antique art of making glass and lampworking. Murano has been famous for its glassmaking since the thirteenth century when the Veneti...
- Boat Ride
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
It is not permitted to enter into Churches, Basilicas, Museums, in shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
You are advised to bring warm clothing during autumn and winter.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Murano
- 2. Burano
- 3. Torcello