- Stroll through the heart of Venice
- Roam around the most majestic cathedral in Venice: The Golden Basilica
- Marvel the opulence of Doge´s Palace
Make the most of your stay in Venice and discover the most iconic landmarks on a combined tour of this wonderful city. What better way to get your bearings on the city than a delightful walking tour through the heart of Venice? Begin with an eye-opening stroll at the magnificent Piazza San Marco, one of the most famous plazas in the world. Admire...
- Audio-receiver devices is included for groups of 10 people or more
- Entrance fee to Doge's Palace
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. St Mark's Campanile
- 2. St Mark's Clocktower
- 3. Santa Maria Formosa Church
- 4. Marco Polo's Home
- 5. Mercerie
- 6. Doge's Palace
- 7. Bridge of Sighs
- 8. St Mark's Basilica