- Stroll through St Mark's Square and see its famous landmarks
- Uncover Venice's rich history at Doge's Palace
- Admire some of the best examples of Venetian architecture
Don't miss out on this interesting and eye-opening tour as you delve deep into the Queen of the Adriatic’s historical centre as you stroll through Venice's beautiful squares before passing the threshold of the famous Doge's Palace. Venice Walking Tour Enjoy a leisurely outdoor stroll in front of the most characteristic sites in Venice. Your experi...
- Skip the line entry to the Doge's Palace
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 10 participants
- Walking Tour
- Valid photo ID required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Piazza San Marco
- 2. St Mark's Basilica
- 3. Doge's Palace
- 4. Santa Maria Formosa Church
- 5. Marco Polo's Home
- 6. Malibran Theatre
- 7. Mercerie