Step away from the well-worn tourist trail on this incredible Venetian food and wine exploration. Spend an evening in Venice eating your way through the most authentic of restaurants and bars. Indulge on the best of the lagoon with small plates and drinks in the favorite places of in-the-know locals.
- Explore local neighbourhoods away from the usual tourist crowds
- Wash down your food with complimentary drinks, including wine, prosecco, and Spritz
- Sample amazing local cicchetti in three authentic wine bars
As many tourists leave Venice for the day, your Venice Food and Wine Tour kicks off at 5 pm in the authentic Venetian neighborhood of San Polo, where your local, foodie guide will welcome you and your small group (no more than 12) to an evening of unique flavors and dishes. Strolling through the neighborhood, your food tour stops in three distinct...
- Spritz, Wine tasting, Gin samples
- Tasting of local products
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please bring your ID card.
This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- In front of the church